Wednesday, April 23, 2008

No escape from Art

Devil And God is dual existance of man..I belive so. When I trail the path of artistic life of Paul Gauguin I found this truth. I had read Somerset Maugham"s The Moon and Sixpence and Mario Vargas Ilosa's The Way To Paradise , amazed by the beauty and power these two books and the artist soul these two books discussed I spellbound by the shere beauty of the Gauguin's life.Day and night I ponder over the power of artist and his very agonizing life. I found Gauguin as saddist and seducer. I found Guguin as spiritual child and spirited god. An artist with revenge.After reading Guaguin i had headaches for two days. Never-before I trail a painter like this I had surfed all his painting and download and created a folder. Black magic is the power of art Ilosa wrote in The Way to Paradise. Really Guguin spell cast on me there is no escape from art

No comments: