Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Reading Rajanikanth sorry Rajani Cinema

We worship star gods and godesses. Like any Rajani fan I used to whistle and giggle when a Rajani movie is running on the screen. While reading Gayathri Sreekanth's THE NAME IS RAJANIKANTH I felt that irrestible instict to race my voice. Every page I clasped because Gayathri is trying to create an aura behing the star. The most funny thing in the book is that Gaythri tried to traslate some famous punch dialogues of Rajani. Example: Movie-Padayappa- En vazhi thani vazhi-My way is unique, Movie-Baasha-Naan Oru thadavu sonna, nooru thadavu sonna mathiri-If I say it once. I laughed and roared after reading the traslation..Hureeh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.