Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Honda Activa Diaries

Dairy 1
I think you had seen Motorcycle Diaries, the great movie which visualise the great journey of Che and his friend through L.America. Like you I also admire the movie but my Honda Activa Diary is different from their marvellous journey. After daily abolution i start my petty jorney to my petty office on a pretty Honda Activa. Normally i have to stop three signal rounds to reach my office. Office? no a dark room with two computers and three good for nothing guys. Oh great you got it is a highly creative ad agency ha ha ha. Sorry for the delay the black beauty is a gift from my F.Law. I call it a voyeristic vehicle, because normally i peep into the saree fleets of my fellow travellers beautiful wives, daughters, cousins, aunties whatever it is. I adore that beautiful white ( Honey red) underbellies. We should salute them. While i was engaging in this pleasure my voyerstic vehicle twice try to kill me. First a near death accident with KSRTC Bus. Second a chance to fell a PWD well. But I love my journeys.
( will Continue)

1 comment:

Meenakshi said...

mmm....

*eyes rolling

no comments.....

happy travelling ...