Friday, September 21, 2007

A human interesed story

Last day i had met a middle aged Tamil couple at the periphery of the park. I was on my way to the wayside makeshift teashop which serve milk tea and Bonda( a ball shaped, typical Kerala snack). Usually on my wayback to home I dropped here to eat this Bonda and the over sweeted milk tea.A simple luxury.A Tamil couple pleaded me to write a petition for them to the park police station. I hesitated for a few moment after a few seconds my hand take the momemtum. Tamil woman explained me the whole story. The man is a headload worker near NGO quarters.He used to be play cards on his idle hours with idle auto-richshaw drivers like any other headload worker.This time he palyed with his Chengalchoola pal. After few rounds poor headload worker got kicks and ill words from his pal. I had wrote the words. They marched towards the park police with scrampled petion paper.I overheard the woman who says " Look, its your 133333th petion on the same matter"
Yea we are humans. I think!

1 comment:

Sunil Shiv Shankar said...

Interesting stuff. Keep writing.